Flash Mentoring, or one-time mentoring, provides CGA and LDC students a focused opportunity for networking and learning experiences. The concept of Flash Mentoring is for students, looking for particular insights or advice, can use the available mentor pool to search for, and connect with, mentors who have the experience they are looking for. Flash Mentoring helps you learn job related skills, gain cross-specialty knowledge, explore diverse career paths and build stronger networks -- all with no minimum time commitments.
Join the Flash Mentoring Program to open up networking opportunities and internal resources that can be tapped to build skills, knowledge or gather career advice. If you're looking for a flexible learning experience, participating in a Flash Mentoring to be a great solution, especially for those with busy schedules.
Enroll in the Flash Mentoring Program today to start reaping the many benefits of mentoring!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell